- BRUSH AND WEED KILLER – Kills a variety of brush, woody weeds, and vines such as poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, wild blackberries, chickweed, dandelion, clover, thistle, and over 240 other tough weeds.
- STUMP KILLER – Poison Ivy and Brush Killer can also be used for tree stump removal. Simply apply the undiluted product directly to the entire freshly cut stump with a paintbrush.
- SAFE FOR GRASS – Designed to kill brush and a variety of weeds, not lawn grasses. When used as directed it kills broadleaf weeds in lawns, roots, and all.
- RESIDENTIAL TURF USE – Poison Ivy and Brush Killer is meant for use on Bluegrass, Fescues, Rye, Bent, Bermuda, Bahia, and Zoysia Lawns.
- EASY SPRAY APPLICATION – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using a tank or hose-end sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.