established in simpler times, same great service
Brandt’s Farm Supply has been around since 1954, originally founded by Harold Brandt. It is now owned and operated by Herman and Susan Zeager along with long time employee, Lynn Brandt and Multi-Media designer Taylor Zeager. Brandt’s also hires an array of hard working part timers to help meet our goals and aspirations as a business and a community. Brandt’s caters to farmers, homeowners, gardeners and pet owners alike, offering the greater Elizabethtown area the customer service of a simpler time, while managing the products of the future.